Thursday, September 06, 2007

On This Night, One Sleeps.

We lose. Heaven wins.



My wife says classical music is "just trying to sound like a hymn." I think she'll make an exception in this case as the only musical instrument created by God without man's interference shows its true capacity to resonate and inspire the human soul.

Thank you Giacomo for writing this. Thank you Luciano for sharing it with us mere mortals. I'm sure Puccini has written some additional material for you while he was waiting.

4 comments:

basquegirl said...

I give this one an "oh cripes" and a "JEESH".

Cosmo said...

I'll be sure to post a heartfelt tribute on my blog when Justin Timberlake and Joey Fatone pass through to the other side.

It will begin with: "Dancin' with the Stars" lost a treasure today...

basquegirl said...

hey now, don't be hatin'
I had no idea you loved him so much.

maren bosley said...

you guys CRACK ME UP!!! Are you going to be passing through North Carolina any time soon??? I MISS YOU!!!