Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jimmah

I know my wife says I should blog more about the family, but it's early in the morning and I'm upset...actually, I'm just angry. I don't like Jimmy Carter. I think he's done more to upset peace in the world than just about any other alleged proponent of democracy in the history of the U.S.

From his loudmouth soapbox, and as president of the U.S., Jimmy did these wonderful things:

- Deposed the Shah of Iran; while not a great leader, by deposing the Shah, Iran got Ayatollah Khomeini, the U.S. embassy was overrun and we got a hostage crisis for more than a year. Do I need to remind anyone who was in that group of "students" who took the American embassy and its employees hostage? He'll be coming to New York shortly, and he's currently the "president" of Iran.

- Has routinely hung out with Fidel Castro, referring to him in very positive terms

- Oversaw the fraudulent Venezuelan election that brought Hugo Chavez to power. Chaves recently introduced "legislation" that would make him "president for life." Democracy in action.

- Wrote a book comparing the wall in Israel, designed to keep suicide bombers and terrorists out of Israel to apartheid in South Africa.

- As of this morning says that "I think it would be almost inconceivable that Iran would commit suicide by launching one or two missiles of any kind against the nation of Israel."

Can we get a judge to put a gag order on Carter? He obviously learned nothing in his four years in office. He had little grasp on the world back then--and what he may have had is obviously gone now.

...and I love my kids.

1 comment:

basquegirl said...

Honey...Simmah down now!
I'll get you a diet coke. You'll be fine.
(a jimmy carter is a tool).