Monday, July 16, 2007

30Rock

My wife says I have a nice little blog--except that I never blog about my awesome family and my totally beautiful wife. Well, that won't change with this post, but I do have a segue: My wife and I record 30Rock and guffaw every time we watch it. Tina Fey, who was a genius as head writer at SNL, is a genius on this show. The little bits, background gags, etc. have me and my esposa in stitches weekly.

I selfishly prayed that the negative PR from Alec Baldwin's very public voicemail to his daughter wouldn't amount to anything--because I didn't want it to affect 30Rock. Although I'm not a huge fan (read: not a fan at all) of his movies, and totally disagree with his politics, Alec Baldwin is perfect for this role. Comedy gold.

Please don't cancel 30Rock, NBC.

No comments: