Thursday, May 22, 2008

Extras

I just found a cool website that lets me sync and manage everything on my Windows Mobile smartphone at www.dashwire.com. I like it! I also found some old pics I'd forgotten about on my phone due to the site. I'm putting them here. Some are from the trip Nate and I took to Provo to watch a BYU volleyball game and others are just random stuff. I know you want to see them. You really do.

Nate hangs out with the Colonel:


Nate drives a mini squad car in Rancho Cucamonga:


Nate and Riley in line at Soaring Over California:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's actually surprising how much stuff you have on your phone that you never consider until you start digging. Glad that the service is treating you well so far!

basquegirl said...

I love these pics!!! Look at our cute kids!